Mike Mulligan, a leading consignor at sales of 2-year-olds in training, was in stable condition, with a head injury, at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, Fla., March 9. Fasig-Tipton director of marketing Terence Collier reported March 10 that "they (doctors) are changing his medication levels today to raise him to the next level (of consciousness). All vital signs continue to be progressing."
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence