The Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation announced a division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company will extend its research support into the field of veterinary medicine with specific focus on the equine athlete. A company contribution has been made to Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation to underwrite the first Elastikon Equine Research Award.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- Oxley Hopes Danzig Moon Follows Monarchos
- El Kabeir Walks Shedrow, Dortmund Gallops
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Fitness Options Added for Churchill Jockeys
- Live Chat - Friday, May 1 at NOON EDT
- Forever Unbridled: Oaks Is in Her Genes
- KY Derby: Art Sherman Returns to Churchill