The Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation announced a division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company will extend its research support into the field of veterinary medicine with specific focus on the equine athlete. A company contribution has been made to Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation to underwrite the first Elastikon Equine Research Award.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Colic: To Refer or Not to Refer
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion