Degenerate Gal, a grade II winner and a graded stakes producer, was euthanized Oct. 1 because of complications from old age.
Ronald W. McDonald, whose homebred filly Degenerate Gal earned $936,393, died Aug. 29 at his home after a two-year battle with brain cancer.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera