Degenerate Gal, a grade II winner and a graded stakes producer, was euthanized Oct. 1 because of complications from old age.
Ronald W. McDonald, whose homebred filly Degenerate Gal earned $936,393, died Aug. 29 at his home after a two-year battle with brain cancer.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Dynamic Trade Continues at Arqana Sale
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise