Jockey Ken S. Tohill won his 2,000th race Tuesday when he guided Dee Dee's Diner to victory in the 10th race at Sunland Park.
A day that began with trainer Bob Baffert losing his brilliant 2-year-old colt What a Song in a fatal training injury ended with his undefeated filly Behaving Badly capturing the $150,000 Rancho Bernardo Handicap (gr. III) Friday night at Del Mar.
Graded stakes-winning sprinter Puxa Saco heads a field of eight fillies and mares set to go 6 1/2 furlongs Friday in the $150,000 Rancho Bernardo Handicap (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 25
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps
- Commissioner Eyes Easier Skip Away Prize
- VLT Expansion Proposals Shot Down in New York
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- MA House Passes Suffolk Simulcast Extension
- RMTC Board Announces Cobalt Threshold