Jockey Ken S. Tohill won his 2,000th race Tuesday when he guided Dee Dee's Diner to victory in the 10th race at Sunland Park.
A day that began with trainer Bob Baffert losing his brilliant 2-year-old colt What a Song in a fatal training injury ended with his undefeated filly Behaving Badly capturing the $150,000 Rancho Bernardo Handicap (gr. III) Friday night at Del Mar.
Graded stakes-winning sprinter Puxa Saco heads a field of eight fillies and mares set to go 6 1/2 furlongs Friday in the $150,000 Rancho Bernardo Handicap (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil