The Tattersalls December Foal Sale concluded its four-day run with 560 lots selling for an average of 31,235 guineas.
Tattersalls has cataloged 950 horses for its December foal sale, which will be held in England Nov. 25-28.
Tattersalls' December Foal Sale finished Saturday with a record aggregate of 23,295,600 guineas, up 27% on 2004, and a record median of 18,000 guineas, a 24% increase.
Tattersalls' December Foal Sale finished Saturday with across-the-board declines from last year's record-setting event.
Most Popular Stories
- Kobe's Back Finds Just Enough in Palos Verdes
- Medaglia d'Oro Season Added to F-T Sale
- Nyquist Speedy in Final Work for San Vicente
- Trainer Bill McLean Scores 1,000th Victory
- Songbird Untouchable in Las Virgenes
- Stormdriver Upstages Favorites in Louisiana
- F-T Offers Final Mixed Sale of the Year
- Mshawish Dazzles in Donn Handicap
- Hoppertunity Edges Imperative in San Antonio
- Mor Spirit Secures Robert B. Lewis Score