The Tattersalls Ireland September yearling sale will be Sept. 23 and 24.
Healthy trade marked the first day of the December flat sale at Tattersalls in Ireland, during which 93 horses in training and yearlings were sold for 597,300 euros (about $859,331), with a clearance rate of 55%, an average of 6,423 euros (about $9,240), and a median of 3,000 euros(about $4,315).
Goffs' most successful year ended on a high note Dec. 8 when the one-day December Flat Sale concluded with a 42% increase in turnover from last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Freshman Flashpoint Gets His First Winner
- Maker a Triple Threat in AP Classic