The Tattersalls Ireland September yearling sale will be Sept. 23 and 24.
Healthy trade marked the first day of the December flat sale at Tattersalls in Ireland, during which 93 horses in training and yearlings were sold for 597,300 euros (about $859,331), with a clearance rate of 55%, an average of 6,423 euros (about $9,240), and a median of 3,000 euros(about $4,315).
Goffs' most successful year ended on a high note Dec. 8 when the one-day December Flat Sale concluded with a 42% increase in turnover from last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?
- Churchill Doubles Third Quarter Net Income