Veterinarians from Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital presented information about radiographic images of joints, endoscopic videos of throats, and changes in conditions of sale during an educational forum on sale yearlings.
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital will host an educational forum on sale yearlings Aug. 16 at the Embassy Suites hotel in Lexington.
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital, which is based in Lexington, will conduct an educational forum on veterinary issues in sale yearlings July 18 at Fasig-Tipton's Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a Thoroughbred Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Monday, Oct. 12 and Tuesday, Oct. 13 in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell