Veterinarians from Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital presented information about radiographic images of joints, endoscopic videos of throats, and changes in conditions of sale during an educational forum on sale yearlings.
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital will host an educational forum on sale yearlings Aug. 16 at the Embassy Suites hotel in Lexington.
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital, which is based in Lexington, will conduct an educational forum on veterinary issues in sale yearlings July 18 at Fasig-Tipton's Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a Thoroughbred Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Monday, Oct. 12 and Tuesday, Oct. 13 in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year