Veterinarians from Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital presented information about radiographic images of joints, endoscopic videos of throats, and changes in conditions of sale during an educational forum on sale yearlings.
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital will host an educational forum on sale yearlings Aug. 16 at the Embassy Suites hotel in Lexington.
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital, which is based in Lexington, will conduct an educational forum on veterinary issues in sale yearlings July 18 at Fasig-Tipton's Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a Thoroughbred Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Monday, Oct. 12 and Tuesday, Oct. 13 in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- A New Brand of Hero
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- MA Court Rules in Favor of Slots Referendum
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival