Veterinarians from Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital presented information about radiographic images of joints, endoscopic videos of throats, and changes in conditions of sale during an educational forum on sale yearlings.
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital will host an educational forum on sale yearlings Aug. 16 at the Embassy Suites hotel in Lexington.
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital, which is based in Lexington, will conduct an educational forum on veterinary issues in sale yearlings July 18 at Fasig-Tipton's Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a Thoroughbred Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Monday, Oct. 12 and Tuesday, Oct. 13 in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Look Back: Justakiss, Ole Liz Win Divisions of Bewitch
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017