The second New York off-track betting corporation to seek bankruptcy protection has filed a proposed schedule with a federal court to make good on its liabilities.
Three months after the closure of the state's largest off-track betting corporation, Suffolk Regional OTB has now gone through with its threat to seek Chapter 9 bankruptcy reorganization protection.
NYSRWB chairman said he knows of no other off-track betting corporation facing the kinds of financial troubles of Suffolk County Off-Track Betting Corp., which is threatening to seek bankruptcy protection.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year