A Candy Ride colt brought the top price of $105,000 Sept. 6 during the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association's summer yearling sale.
A son of Cahill Road brought the highest price of $60,000 during the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association (WTBA) summer yearling sale Sept. 8 at the Morris J. Alhadeff Sale Pavilion at Emerald Downs. Jill and Dave Heerensperger purchased the bay colt, which is a full brother to The Great Face, winner of the 2007 Longacres Mile (gr. III) and Mt. Rainier Handicaps at Emerald Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- OBS March 2YO Sale Set for March 17-18
- Australia Expects 3.3% Drop in 2015 Foal Crop
- Monmouth Announces 2015 Stakes Schedule
- Average Up, Median Steady as Karaka Sale Ends
- Sabercat to Averett Farm in Louisiana
- Charles Town Cancels Friday Evening Card
- Demonstrative in Aiken Thoroughbred HOF