The number of horses bringing seven-figure prices rose to a sale total of six as the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling auction continued for a second day in Australia April 6.
Redoute's Choice colt sells for Aust$1 million during second session.
He's No Pie Eater is not the most tasteful name to inflict upon a noble Thoroughbred. But it has not stopped him joining some of Australia and New Zealand's finest, including Phar Lap, on the list of Chipping Norton Stakes (Aus-I) winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Innovative Wagers Help Racetracks with Handle
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire