William de Burgh has announced that his grade I winner Heatseeker will begin his stud career in 2009 at John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington
Grade I winner Heatseeker, who was scratched from the June 28 Hollywood Gold Cup (gr. I), has been retired from racing due to a soft tissue injury.
A filly by Montjeu topped the select portion of the Deauville sale Monday in France, with a final bid of 580,000 euros (about $710,000).
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Filly First Winner for Line of David