Graded stakes-placed Dayton Flyer has been sent to Jamaica for stallion duty at Spring Park Stud Farm.
Dayton Flyer, a grade II stakes-placed runner, has been sent to Jamaica for stallion duty at Spring Park Stud Farm.
Anthony Aprilante and Ralph M. Evans' Free of Love earned a 1 1/4-length victory Wednesday in the $112,500 Westchester Handicap (gr. III), Belmont Park's opening day feature for horses three and older.
Godolphin's Street Cry returns from a seven-month layoff to face six other 3-year-olds in the $100,000 Discovery Handicap (gr. III) on Wednesday's opening day card at Aqueduct.
Burning Roma continued his reign as the king of minor stakes races for 3-year-olds, defeating This Fleet Is Due by 1 1/4 lengths as the even-money favorite in Sunday's $100,000 Long Branch Breeders' Cup Stakes at Monmouth Park.
Hero's Tribute outlasted E Dubai through a protracted speed duel to earn his first career stakes win in Saturday's $200,000 Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park. The 3-year-old son of Sea Hero completed the one-turn, 1 1/8-mile race in 1:47.47 on a sloppy track in earning his first win in a race longer than seven furlongs.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote