A large and energetic crowd packed the grandstand for Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 26th annual Day of Champions races at Ocala Training Center in Ocala, Fla., Jan. 27, and the festive day of racing did not disappoint.
The 25th annual Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's "Day of Champions" races will be run Tuesday, Jan. 21 in Ocala, Fla.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2014 "Day of Champions" races will be run Jan. 21 in conjunction with the OBS Winter Mixed Sale for the first time.
Jockey Gary Boulanger, away from the races for nearly nine years, rides John Oxley's Conquestor to victory in the OBS Sprint Stakes during the OBS Day of Champions. Spring Venture returns a winner in the filly division.
Crafty Unicorn made a big impression in his career debut, rolling to a 1 3/4-length victory in the male division of the $100,000 OBS Championship Stakes March 12 in Central Florida.
Quiet All American and Splendid Sound were the big winners Feb. 15 in Central Florida, taking the richest races on the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. Day of Champions racing card.
Sheikh Mohammed's Darley operation hoping sponsorship helps attract mares.
Entries for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's Day
Of Champions race card will be taken Monday, March 10 from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. EST.
Ocala, Fl. - Victoria Racing Stable's Saint Damien and Bea Oxenberg & Olga Melin's Miss Annie Bea head their respective divisions of the $100,000 OBS Championship Stakes at the Day of Champions race card set for Monday, March 19 at the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's racetrack. Post time for the first race is 1:30 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Revolutionary Equine Waste Recycling System
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31