Less than a year after the New York Racing Association hired a veteran lawyer to help clean up its reputation in the wake of the betting takeout scandal, the now state-run racing corporation is moving to find a replacement.
The New York Racing Association has put into place the InCompass Solutions' Jockey Health Information System and its own Jockey Medical Advocate Program.
David A. Smukler has been named senior vice president of human resources and labor relations for the New York Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Delaware Park Cancels July 28 Racing Program
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Milestone Victory for Jockey Centeno
- Big Macher Collects Grade I Bing Crosby Win
- Tonalist, Kid Cruz Exit Jim Dandy Well
- Del Mar Shifting Turf Races After Breakdowns
- Antipathy Convincing Winner in Muddy Shuvee
- Wicked Strong Gets Redemption in Jim Dandy
- Valid Breaks Through With Monmouth Cup Win