Less than a year after the New York Racing Association hired a veteran lawyer to help clean up its reputation in the wake of the betting takeout scandal, the now state-run racing corporation is moving to find a replacement.
The New York Racing Association has put into place the InCompass Solutions' Jockey Health Information System and its own Jockey Medical Advocate Program.
David A. Smukler has been named senior vice president of human resources and labor relations for the New York Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability
- Researchers Study Near-, Farsightedness in Horses
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu