Group I-placed Sovereign Debt brought the highest price at the Tattersalls February sale Feb. 6 at Park Paddocks in Newmarket, selling for 145,000 guineas ($248,289 in United States funds) to trainer David Nicholls.
Rodrigo de Torres brought the top price of 75,000 guineas ($122,178 in U.S. funds) during the opening session of the Tattersalls July sale in England.
Regal Parade earned his second group I victory with a determined effort to take the Prix Maurice de Gheest (Fr-I) at Deauville Aug. 8.
Rainbow View registered her first victory of the season as she rolled to a two-length win over Heaven Sent in the Coolmore Fusaichi Pegasus Matron Stakes (Ire-I) at Leopardstown Sept. 5.
The selling action during the first day of Book 3 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale Thursday moved sharply down a gear.
The Aga Khan's homebred Kerashan (Ire) topped day two of Tattersalls' Autumn Horses In Training Sale Tuesday when bought for 300,000gns by soon-to-retire trainer David Loder.
Most Popular Stories
- Easter Filly for Horse of the Year Zenyatta
- Trainer Jones Continues to Recover From Fall
- Champion Filly Beholder Coasts in 2014 Debut
- After the Wire: Top 5 Derby Prep Races
- Santa Anita Winter Meet Handle Up 4%
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Wildcat Red, With Saez, Works at Gulfstream
- Bejarano Takes Santa Anita Jockey Title
- Featured Horse Profile: Frac Daddy