Group I-placed Sovereign Debt brought the highest price at the Tattersalls February sale Feb. 6 at Park Paddocks in Newmarket, selling for 145,000 guineas ($248,289 in United States funds) to trainer David Nicholls.
Rodrigo de Torres brought the top price of 75,000 guineas ($122,178 in U.S. funds) during the opening session of the Tattersalls July sale in England.
Regal Parade earned his second group I victory with a determined effort to take the Prix Maurice de Gheest (Fr-I) at Deauville Aug. 8.
Rainbow View registered her first victory of the season as she rolled to a two-length win over Heaven Sent in the Coolmore Fusaichi Pegasus Matron Stakes (Ire-I) at Leopardstown Sept. 5.
The selling action during the first day of Book 3 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale Thursday moved sharply down a gear.
The Aga Khan's homebred Kerashan (Ire) topped day two of Tattersalls' Autumn Horses In Training Sale Tuesday when bought for 300,000gns by soon-to-retire trainer David Loder.
Most Popular Stories
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- Tracks Find Human Touch Key With New Apps
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Big Brown Colt Tops Magic Millions 2YO Sale
- Grade III Winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Added-Gaming Funds More Than Third of Purses
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Keeneland Secures Seventh Simulcast Award
- Galileo Colt Leads Strong Goffs Orby Session