Group I-placed Sovereign Debt brought the highest price at the Tattersalls February sale Feb. 6 at Park Paddocks in Newmarket, selling for 145,000 guineas ($248,289 in United States funds) to trainer David Nicholls.
Rodrigo de Torres brought the top price of 75,000 guineas ($122,178 in U.S. funds) during the opening session of the Tattersalls July sale in England.
Regal Parade earned his second group I victory with a determined effort to take the Prix Maurice de Gheest (Fr-I) at Deauville Aug. 8.
Rainbow View registered her first victory of the season as she rolled to a two-length win over Heaven Sent in the Coolmore Fusaichi Pegasus Matron Stakes (Ire-I) at Leopardstown Sept. 5.
The selling action during the first day of Book 3 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale Thursday moved sharply down a gear.
The Aga Khan's homebred Kerashan (Ire) topped day two of Tattersalls' Autumn Horses In Training Sale Tuesday when bought for 300,000gns by soon-to-retire trainer David Loder.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year