The last foal sired by pensioned stallion Kingmambo is scheduled to be offered during the Arqana August yearling sale in Deauville in France. The chestnut colt is Hip No. 127 in the auction's catalog.
- By Ryan Conley
David Mueller knows all about flying high, so he was pleased to see a horse he bred soar among the top prices realized in the Aug. 6 opening session of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga yearling sale.
Genre, closing from far back, was along just in time when the apparent winner of the $128,200 Cinema Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT), New Joysey Jeff, lost rider Jose Valdivia Jr. in mid-stretch Sunday on the Hollywood Park turf course.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Breeding Fund Changes Approved by PA House
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom