Rallying toward the center of the course, Dimension scored an upset victory in the $200,000 King Edward Stakes (Can-II) July 2 at Woodbine.
By far the longest shot on the board June 5 in the $200,000 Connaught Cup (Can-IIT), Riverside Bloodstock's Dimension provided the stunner of the day at Woodbine.
I'm a Kittyhawk added a third stakes win to her record when she pulled a 27-1 upset in the $125,400 Ballade Stakes, the featured event on Woodbine's holiday card May 18.
U S. Marshal dispatched Queen's Plate hopeful Decision Day in the final furlong and won the $100,000 Wando Stakes April 19 at Woodbine.
Outsider Grand Arch, rallying through the long Woodbine stretch, caught favored Excaper in the final strides to register his first stakes win in the $187,759 King Edward (Can-IIT) June 22 on the turf.
Riverside Bloodstock's Dimension took the lead soon after the start and kept on going to post an upset in the $192,043 Play the King Stakes (Can-II) on the grass at Woodbine Aug. 25.
Stalking Barefoot Lady, making her North American debut, seized the lead near mid-stretch and held on well to capture the $323,217 Canadian Stakes (Can-IIT) by 1 1/2 lengths on the Woodbine turf Sept. 16.
Overlooked Roan Inish closed with a rush between horses to win the $484,812 Woodbine Oaks by a head over Moment of Majesty in a surprise finish at the Toronto track June 13.
Making her North American debut, the maiden Roan Inish swept past pacesetting Resentless in deep stretch to win the $232,235 Princess Elizabeth Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 31.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday