A visually impressive last-out allowance score proved to be an indicator of future success for Paulina's Love in the $200,000 Buena Vista Stakes (gr. IIT) Feb. 20 at Santa Anita Park.
Gary Tanaka's Golden Apples had her first recorded work since being crowned last year's filly and mare turf champion, logging three furlongs in :37 2/5 breezing Sunday over Hollywood Park's firm turf course.
Continuing her quest for an Eclipse Award, Golden Apples drilled a half mile on the Hollywood Park turf Wednesday in a bullet :46.20 breezing for the $500,000 Matriarch (gr. IT) for fillies and mares on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T