David Haydon, who joined The Jockey Club staff in June 1974 and later served in an executive capacity with several of The Jockey Club's wholly owned subsidiaries as well as Equibase Company, will retire at the end of 2010.
InCompass Solutions, a company that offers software solutions to racing offices and horsemen's bookkeeper offices, Dec. 13 unveiled a centralized pre-race exam system that can be used by veterinarians employed by racing commissions or racetracks.
InCompass Solutions has purchased the racing office business from IMS Racing of Billings, Mont., according to a company announcement.
CHRIMS and InCompass Solutions announced a partnership to offer enhanced simulcast settlement services to racetracks.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Health Zone: Nutrition & Yearling Sales Prep
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77
- Southwest Regional: Big Arm In the Barn
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- New Racing Fantasy Game Focuses on Jockeys
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17