David Haydon, who joined The Jockey Club staff in June 1974 and later served in an executive capacity with several of The Jockey Club's wholly owned subsidiaries as well as Equibase Company, will retire at the end of 2010.
InCompass Solutions, a company that offers software solutions to racing offices and horsemen's bookkeeper offices, Dec. 13 unveiled a centralized pre-race exam system that can be used by veterinarians employed by racing commissions or racetracks.
InCompass Solutions has purchased the racing office business from IMS Racing of Billings, Mont., according to a company announcement.
CHRIMS and InCompass Solutions announced a partnership to offer enhanced simulcast settlement services to racetracks.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation