Sportech Racing said Sept. 12 it has signed a three-year extension of the totalizator services agreement it has with all racetracks, racing fairs, and off-track betting networks in California.
With executives from the three largest North American tote companies sitting before them, some attendees in a panel discussion at the 33rd Racing & Gaming Symposium Dec. 6 wondered why the trio of bet-processors couldn't work together better for the convenience of the consumer.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful
- Cat's Claw Seeks Four in a Row in Glens Falls
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- Torrey Pines: Jojo Warrior, Fashion Plate Vie
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station