Sportech Racing said Sept. 12 it has signed a three-year extension of the totalizator services agreement it has with all racetracks, racing fairs, and off-track betting networks in California.
With executives from the three largest North American tote companies sitting before them, some attendees in a panel discussion at the 33rd Racing & Gaming Symposium Dec. 6 wondered why the trio of bet-processors couldn't work together better for the convenience of the consumer.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Divine Oath Needs Kent to Get Back on Track
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas