Executives from around the world documented how new, fan-friendly wagers are helping them find new customers and keep them engaged in horse racing.
Sportech Racing said Sept. 12 it has signed a three-year extension of the totalizator services agreement it has with all racetracks, racing fairs, and off-track betting networks in California.
- By Ryan Conley
With executives from the three largest North American tote companies sitting before them, some attendees in a panel discussion at the 33rd Racing & Gaming Symposium Dec. 6 wondered why the trio of bet-processors couldn't work together better for the convenience of the consumer.
Most Popular Stories
- Business as Usual for J Boys Echo in Derby Breeze
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move