Executives from around the world documented how new, fan-friendly wagers are helping them find new customers and keep them engaged in horse racing.
Sportech Racing said Sept. 12 it has signed a three-year extension of the totalizator services agreement it has with all racetracks, racing fairs, and off-track betting networks in California.
- By Ryan Conley
With executives from the three largest North American tote companies sitting before them, some attendees in a panel discussion at the 33rd Racing & Gaming Symposium Dec. 6 wondered why the trio of bet-processors couldn't work together better for the convenience of the consumer.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Canadian Horse Racing Plans Anniversary 250 Celebration
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Local Hero, Guest Suite Top Risen Star Selections
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak