Sportech Racing said Sept. 12 it has signed a three-year extension of the totalizator services agreement it has with all racetracks, racing fairs, and off-track betting networks in California.
With executives from the three largest North American tote companies sitting before them, some attendees in a panel discussion at the 33rd Racing & Gaming Symposium Dec. 6 wondered why the trio of bet-processors couldn't work together better for the convenience of the consumer.
Most Popular Stories
- Monmouth, Atlantic City Granted 2015 Dates
- Moore, Ortiz Line Up for HK Jockey Battle
- Goffs Registers Record-Breaking Foal Sale
- Indiana Grand Approved for 120 Dates in 2015
- 'Indian Charlie' Sues to Get Back on Track
- New York to Act on New Medication Rules
- First Win for United States at Charles Town
- Pomeroy, Flashy Bull to Stand in Saudi Arabia
- Ex-Calder Racing Secretary Headed to Hialeah
- Torrid Martin Resumes Golden Gate Hot Streak