WinStar Farm has named David Hanley as director of development. Hanley will primarily work in the areas of client development and bloodstock development, both for the farm and racing stable.
Eric Mitchell discusses the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Sale with Kitty Taylor and David Hanley. David is presenting a Raven's Pass yearling this year. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales. Watch Video
Fasig-Tipton's July select yearling sale ended with a bang instead of a whimper in Lexington, getting a boost from the progeny of the hot stallion Medaglia d'Oro. Even though the key business figures were down from the previous year, the final day produced the auction's highest price and results that were stronger than the opening day's statistics.
Despite registering across the board declines, the results of the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale, held July 14-15 at the sale company's Newtown Paddocks near Lexington, did not overly disappoint sale company officials.
Most Popular Stories
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Easthams Re-Launch Legacy Bloodstock
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Close to VLT Agreements
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Canterbury Releases 2014 Stakes Schedule
- Bill Presented to Expand KTDF Availability
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards