Trainer David Braddy notched his 1,000th career victory when Flemish Cap scored a front-running victory in the sixth race Sept. 22 at Gulfstream Park.
Gourmet Dinner, who won two divisions of the 2010 Florida Stallion Stakes series at Calder Casino & Race Course, returns to the track where he began his career for the $100,000 Spend A Buck Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 13.
Three-year-old, sent off the even-money favorite, gets up to win in a photo.
Yes He's the Man took advantage of a race without much early speed, getting the jump on his 10 rivals and cruising home in gate-to-wire fashion in the $100,000 Spend a Buck Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 13 at Calder Race Course, his first career graded stakes win.
Fair Weather Stan and Fearless Eagle renew their rivalry as part of a full field entered for the $200,000 Calder Derby presented by Woodford Reserve (gr. IIIT) on the Florida track's turf course Oct. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet