Gourmet Dinner, who won two divisions of the 2010 Florida Stallion Stakes series at Calder Casino & Race Course, returns to the track where he began his career for the $100,000 Spend A Buck Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 13.
Three-year-old, sent off the even-money favorite, gets up to win in a photo.
Yes He's the Man took advantage of a race without much early speed, getting the jump on his 10 rivals and cruising home in gate-to-wire fashion in the $100,000 Spend a Buck Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 13 at Calder Race Course, his first career graded stakes win.
Fair Weather Stan and Fearless Eagle renew their rivalry as part of a full field entered for the $200,000 Calder Derby presented by Woodford Reserve (gr. IIIT) on the Florida track's turf course Oct. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Horses to Watch at OBS March Sale
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Native Diver to Receive New Resting Place
- Mining My Own Produces Bodemeister Filly
- Half Ours Filly Tops Evangeline 2YO Sale
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Sign 10-Year Deals
- NYRA May Lose Skorton as Chairman
- Old Friends Retiree The Name's Jimmy Dies
- Mucho Macho Man Florida's Horse of the Year
- Haskin's One for the Roses: Honor Code