Gourmet Dinner, who won two divisions of the 2010 Florida Stallion Stakes series at Calder Casino & Race Course, returns to the track where he began his career for the $100,000 Spend A Buck Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 13.
Three-year-old, sent off the even-money favorite, gets up to win in a photo.
Yes He's the Man took advantage of a race without much early speed, getting the jump on his 10 rivals and cruising home in gate-to-wire fashion in the $100,000 Spend a Buck Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 13 at Calder Race Course, his first career graded stakes win.
Fair Weather Stan and Fearless Eagle renew their rivalry as part of a full field entered for the $200,000 Calder Derby presented by Woodford Reserve (gr. IIIT) on the Florida track's turf course Oct. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results and Points