Eric Wing, senior director of media relations for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, has been elected president of the Turf Publicists of America for 2007.
The Turf Publicists of America have elected their slate of officers for 2007, president John Lee announced Dec. 6 at the organization's annual Mark Kaufman Workshop during the University of Arizona's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
Michele Blanco was elected president of the Turf Publicists of America. The group also elected a full set of officers at its meeting in Tucson, Ariz.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- The Ex Terminator
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener