Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Jazdzewski Landed Young Far Right for $2,500
- Madefromlucky Officially Out of KY Derby
- Derby 'Todd Squad' Breezes at Churchill
- Storm Washes Away Texas Mile at Lone Star
- Shared Belief Recovering at Golden Gate
- Prince Bishop, African Story Retired
- Derby Jockey Walker Influenced Breeders
- Keeneland Spring Handle Figures Down
- Record Average for OBS Spring Sale