Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York