Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Fast Anna Gets Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- Velazquez to Ride Euro Charline in QEII