Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Thoroughbred Marketplace at Pimlico Oct. 4-5
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Stronach Group Names Vet O'Neil to Key Post
- Federal Judge Dismisses Dutrow Lawsuit
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- CDI Gets 5-Year Contract with Saratoga Casino
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Racino Gaming