Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- String King to Try Dirt at Fair Grounds
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- Kentucky Steps Toward Medication Uniformity
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29