Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem, OBS March Co-Topper, Wins Debut
- New York-Breds Could Continue Strong Year
- Saratoga Attendance Spikes; Handle Declines
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- The Week in Photos for 9/2/2014
- Study: Boots, Wraps Increase Leg Heat during Exercise
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon
- Sharp Sensation Edges Ben's Cat in 'Monster
- Fall Meet at Los Alamitos Begins Sept. 5