Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Plumptre Leaving Godolphin Australia Position
- Spendthrift Australia Schedules Stallion Parades
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell