Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- Slideshow: 2015 Racing Hall of Fame
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Solow Aims to Keep Win Streak Alive in Sussex
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- Sprint Champ, Commanding Curve Spice Stakes