Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland's New Dirt Track
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced