Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park