Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Red Reveur Upsets Hanshin Juvenile Fillies
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win