Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- For Joe Rocco Jr., It's All About the Horse
- Sire Tapit Closing in on Record Season
- Aktabantay Knocked Out of BC Juvenile Turf
- Asmussen Aims to Make Untapable Feel at Home
- Santa Anita Confident in New Dirt Surface
- TimeformUS Breeders' Cup Preview: Distaff
- Top Decile Under Radar for Juvenile Fillies
- Northern Cal Trainers On Cup's Center Stage