Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Zia Park Schedules 33 Stakes for 2015 Meet