Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- Campaign to Expose Newcomers to Horses
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes