Seeking Greatness, a stakes-placed half-brother to Smarty Jones' sire, Elusive Quality, will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Baerami Thoroughbreds in the Widden Valley of New South Wales in Australia.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, who ran the fastest 5 1/2 furlongs at Aqueduct in 2001, will enter stud at Dave Ferguson's Diamond F Ranch Thoroughbreds near Grass Valley, Calif.
Eclipse Award winner Rhythm, whose daughter Ethereal was Australia's champion stayer, is scheduled to commute on the shuttle again after an absence of four years
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Bill Authorizes New Jersey Casino Referendum
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Fairmount Sale Hinges on Approval for Slots
- Trainer Michael de Kock on Mubtaahij
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- Miles To Go: Metropolitan Handicap History
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah