The "inside man" in the Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 betting scam was sentenced March 20 2003, to a year and a day--the least amount of jail time for the three fraternity brothers involved in the case.
The scheme by three former fraternity brothers to fix the $3.1-million Ultra Pick Six payoff on the 2002 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Racing Championships will be featured on national television tonight, Monday, Jan. 19.
Sentencing for all three former Drexel University fraternity brothers convicted in the Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 scandal will take place March 11 in United States District Court in the Southern District of New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- Bernardini Filly Shows Maturity in OBS Breeze
- 123Gaming Granted ADW License in Washington
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- Deceptive Vision Wins Doubledogdare
- Brother to Eight Belles Gets Tesio Class Test