Christophe Clement's Rutherienne, winner in her last three starts while displaying a flair for the dramatic, heads a tough field of 11 fillies in the $100,000-added Lake George (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Mellon Turf Course.
Silverton Hill Stables' Dominican, who defeated eventual Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands winner Street Sense when capturing the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland this April, will make his first start since finishing a troubled 11th in the Kentucky Derby when he heads to post as the 8-5 morning line favorite in Saturday's $100,000 Round Table Stakes at Arlington Park.
Good Mood shot through an opening near the hedge and finished courageously in the final eighth of a mile to score a 1 3/4-length victory in Saturday's $228,600 Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the turf at Churchill Downs.
Dreaming of Anna, last year's champion 2-year-old filly, will try to make it two straight on grass as she heads Saturday's Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) at 1 1/8 miles at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs