Christophe Clement's Rutherienne, winner in her last three starts while displaying a flair for the dramatic, heads a tough field of 11 fillies in the $100,000-added Lake George (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Mellon Turf Course.
Silverton Hill Stables' Dominican, who defeated eventual Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands winner Street Sense when capturing the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland this April, will make his first start since finishing a troubled 11th in the Kentucky Derby when he heads to post as the 8-5 morning line favorite in Saturday's $100,000 Round Table Stakes at Arlington Park.
Good Mood shot through an opening near the hedge and finished courageously in the final eighth of a mile to score a 1 3/4-length victory in Saturday's $228,600 Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the turf at Churchill Downs.
Dreaming of Anna, last year's champion 2-year-old filly, will try to make it two straight on grass as she heads Saturday's Regret Stakes (gr. IIIT) at 1 1/8 miles at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Page McKenney Does it Again at Laurel Park
- First Foal Arrives for Gainesway's Karakontie
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner