Keiichiro Yasuda trains Japan's Dasher Go Go, in Singapore for the Kris Flyer Sprint.
Last year's Japanese sprint champion Curren Chan returned to form March 25 when she captured the $2.47 million Takamatsunomiya Kinen (Jpn-I) at newly renovated Chukyo Racecourse by a neck over San Carlo.
Twelve hours after the historic 1-2 finish by Japanese horses Victoire Pisa and Transcend in the Dubai World Cup defending champion Kinshasa no Kiseki captured the Takamatsunomiya Kinen at Hanshin Racecourse March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm
- 4 Kentucky Derby Contenders to Watch
- Brown Ships in Three for Hollywood Derby
- Valadorna Headed to Fair Grounds