Keiichiro Yasuda trains Japan's Dasher Go Go, in Singapore for the Kris Flyer Sprint.
Last year's Japanese sprint champion Curren Chan returned to form March 25 when she captured the $2.47 million Takamatsunomiya Kinen (Jpn-I) at newly renovated Chukyo Racecourse by a neck over San Carlo.
Twelve hours after the historic 1-2 finish by Japanese horses Victoire Pisa and Transcend in the Dubai World Cup defending champion Kinshasa no Kiseki captured the Takamatsunomiya Kinen at Hanshin Racecourse March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- America's Galileo
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream