Keiichiro Yasuda trains Japan's Dasher Go Go, in Singapore for the Kris Flyer Sprint.
Last year's Japanese sprint champion Curren Chan returned to form March 25 when she captured the $2.47 million Takamatsunomiya Kinen (Jpn-I) at newly renovated Chukyo Racecourse by a neck over San Carlo.
Twelve hours after the historic 1-2 finish by Japanese horses Victoire Pisa and Transcend in the Dubai World Cup defending champion Kinshasa no Kiseki captured the Takamatsunomiya Kinen at Hanshin Racecourse March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer