Last year's Japanese sprint champion Curren Chan returned to form March 25 when she captured the $2.47 million Takamatsunomiya Kinen (Jpn-I) at newly renovated Chukyo Racecourse by a neck over San Carlo.
Twelve hours after the historic 1-2 finish by Japanese horses Victoire Pisa and Transcend in the Dubai World Cup defending champion Kinshasa no Kiseki captured the Takamatsunomiya Kinen at Hanshin Racecourse March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Trainer Harvey Vanier Dies at Age 89
- Draws Doom U.S. Hopes in HK Jockey Challenge
- Partners to Build Racetrack Casino in Calgary
- Bad Debt, Philly Ace Tropical Turf Topweights
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Immortal Verse Sells for European Record
- Steep Wagering Decline at Churchill Fall Meet