Last year's Japanese sprint champion Curren Chan returned to form March 25 when she captured the $2.47 million Takamatsunomiya Kinen (Jpn-I) at newly renovated Chukyo Racecourse by a neck over San Carlo.
Twelve hours after the historic 1-2 finish by Japanese horses Victoire Pisa and Transcend in the Dubai World Cup defending champion Kinshasa no Kiseki captured the Takamatsunomiya Kinen at Hanshin Racecourse March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Run in Haskell
- Churchill Donates to Charities, University
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic
- Virginia Aims to Move Graded Stakes to Laurel
- Highlander Features Battle of the Sexes
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Golden Horn Tackles Older Horses at Sandown
- THS: Belmont Derby Invitational