Last year's Japanese sprint champion Curren Chan returned to form March 25 when she captured the $2.47 million Takamatsunomiya Kinen (Jpn-I) at newly renovated Chukyo Racecourse by a neck over San Carlo.
Twelve hours after the historic 1-2 finish by Japanese horses Victoire Pisa and Transcend in the Dubai World Cup defending champion Kinshasa no Kiseki captured the Takamatsunomiya Kinen at Hanshin Racecourse March 27.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- Leagues Seek to Halt New Jersey Sports Bets
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener