Delicate Dynamite rallied boldly with an explosive mid-stretch move and drew clear for a surprising two-length victory in the $75,000 Truly Bound Handicap Saturday at Fair Grounds Race Course.
James Conway's Dash of Humor, winner of last month's Furl Sail Handicap, shares top weight of 118 pounds as the 3-1 morning line favorite in the $75,000 Truly Bound Handicap Saturday at Fair Grounds Race Course.
James Conway's Dash of Humor, ridden patiently by Brian Hernandez Jr., captured the $75,000 Furl Sail Handicap for fillies and mares by a head Sunday in a tight three-way finish at Fair Grounds Race Course.
Glen Hill Farm's Rich In Spirit, a two-time stakes winner over Churchill Downs' Matt Winn Turf Course, heads a full cast in the $150,000-added Cardinal Handicap (gr. IIT) Sunday.
Martin Schwartz's odds-on favorite Gorella continued to impress with a gutsy effort in Saturday's $400,000 First Lady (gr. II) to win a nose decision over a resolute Karen's Caper on the Keeneland turf course.
Embossed inched out a nose win over Lord Carmen to take the $200,000 Kentucky Cup Turf Stakes (gr. IIIT), part of the Kentucky Turf Festival, at Kentucky Downs Sept. 26.
Forging Oaks Farm's Victory Lap circled her rivals while seven wide on the turn for home and registered an impressive 1 3/4-length win over a large field at odds of 28-1 in the $100,000 Ellis Park Breeders' Cup Turf for fillies and mares Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Clearly Now Faces Class Field in Forego
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions