Prince Of Penzance scored the unlikeliest of victories in the Emirates Melbourne Cup (Aus-I) Nov. 3 at Flemington, as the 100-1 shot carried the first female jockey to victory in the history of Australia's most famous race.
Trust In A Gust denied multiple group I winner Dissident victory by a flared nostril after a rousing stretch duel in the Sir Rupert Clarke Stakes (Aus-I) Sept. 28 at Caulfield
Driefontein sped to the front at the start and made all the pace to win the Sportingbet Classic (Aus-I) April 26 at Morphettville. The race was one of two at the group I races on the card.
Platelet unleashed a furious rally from far back to win The Distinctive Homes Goodwood Stakes (Aus-I), South Australia's premier sprint, May 11 at Morphettville.
Maybe Discreet made a gleaming impression in her debut at the group I level April 27 at Morphettville, scoring a convincing 2 1/2-length triumph in the AUS$400,000 Schweppes Australasian Oaks (Aus-I).
Simon Burgess talks about the new all weather training facility at Ballarat at with track manager Andrew Morton, trainer Dan O'Sullivan, and trainer Darren Weir. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Flipcup Resolute in Arlington Matron Win
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Mike Venezia Memorial Award to Go to Pino
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont