Silverton Hill's homebred Havelock returns to Woodbine Race Course for the first time since a 2011 upset in the Play the King Stakes (gr. IIT), heading a field of seven entered in the $250,000 King Edward (Can-IIT) June 24.
The trainer broke his own record for most wins by a trainer in a single season Nov. 23. He now has with 557 victories with six weeks of racing still remaining in 2008.
The only thing about Eclipse Award-winning jockey Tyler Baze that even remotely hints at the fact that he'll just be turning 21 on Oct. 19 is his appearance.
Most Popular Stories
- First Win for United States at Charles Town
- 'Indian Charlie' Sues to Get Back on Track
- Pomeroy, Flashy Bull to Stand in Saudi Arabia
- Torrid Martin Resumes Golden Gate Hot Streak
- New York to Act on New Medication Rules
- Canterbury Gets Approval for 70-Day Meet
- Ex-Calder Racing Secretary Headed to Hialeah
- Whip Use by Jockeys Restricted in California
- Bear No Joke After Repeat in Kennedy Road
- Napravnik Among Five Woolf Award Finalists