Injustice, bought privately last month for a reported $165,000 by Darrell and Evelyn Yates and turned over to Chicago-based trainer Wayne Catalano, paid an immediate dividend by winning the $175,000 Azeri Breeders' Cup (gr. III) gate to wire before a sun-baked crowd of 22,087 Saturday at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Meet the Rare White Foal at Rockridge Stud
- Casse Cues Up Sam F. Davis Wildcard
- East V. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Flashy American, Funfair Light Up Bid Board
- Stormy Atlantic Gets 100th Stakes Winner
- Making the Grade: Mohaymen
- Rood & Riddle Schedules Educational Seminar
- Minnesota Offers Breeding, Sale Incentives
- HRRN to Cover Penn Gaming Racing Challenge
- Rounsefell to Represent Inglis in U.S.