Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Gung Ho, a 20-1 shot in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IT), was scratched out of the race Nov. 3, opening a position in the starting gate that will now be filled by Tequila Factor.
Jordy Y breezed over the Keeneland turf course on Oct. 25 with Larry Melancon aboard.
Odds-on choice Dixie Band remained undefeated in three starts when he won the $150,000 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) by 1 3/4 lengths at Arlington Park Sept. 5.
Injustice, bought privately last month for a reported $165,000 by Darrell and Evelyn Yates and turned over to Chicago-based trainer Wayne Catalano, paid an immediate dividend by winning the $175,000 Azeri Breeders' Cup (gr. III) gate to wire before a sun-baked crowd of 22,087 Saturday at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Run in Haskell
- Churchill Donates to Charities, University
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly
- Virginia Aims to Move Graded Stakes to Laurel
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Highlander Features Battle of the Sexes
- THS: Belmont Derby Invitational