With the Keeneland September yearling sale behind him, Ric Waldman of Overbrook Farm is concentrating all his efforts on promoting the 157 mares, weanlings, racing, and stallion prospects that will go through the ring Nov. 10-11 as part the operation's final dispersal at Keeneland's November breeding stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- What's Going On Here: Kentucky Derby Sires
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- Alto Aims High With Materiality