The catalog for the Tattersalls Guineas breeze-up and horses in training sale is available online at www.tattersalls.com.
The Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale got off to a strong start Oct. 27, with eight horses topping six-figures and average and median both well up.
Opening day of the Doncaster premier yearling sale Aug. 27 was headlined by a colt from the first crop of Fast Company that sold for the highest price of 210,000 ($326,451 in United States funds).
Lethal Force made all the pace and won the Darley July Cup (Eng-I) in course record time July 13 at Newmarket, stamping himself as Europe's top sprinter in the July Festival's marquee race.
Lethal Force gave a masterful performance on closing day at Royal Ascot, making nearly all the pace for a convincing two-length win in the Diamond Jubilee (Eng-I), the marquee event June 22.
Gross rises 14% while average price increases 11.1% in Ireland.
Trainer Barry Hills saddled the first and third-place finishers in the Shadwell Middle Park Stakes (Eng-I) Oct. 5 at Newmarket, with his Dark Angel taking the prestigious event for juvenile colts.
Dark Angel led from gate to wire to capture the Dubai Duty Free Mill Reef Stakes (Eng-II) at Newbury Sept. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Dickinson Decides to Return to Training
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- Upstart Fine After Haskell; Travers Next
- Injured Jockey Luzzi Cleared to Resume Riding
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Lea Tunes Up for Whitney in Workout
- World Approval, Night Prowler Seeking 'Fame'
- Haskin: Bronwen Healy's American Adventure