When a squall line ripped through Hot Springs, Ark. Thursday evening at 7 p.m., the results "raised the roof" of Barn 25 in the Oaklawn Park stable area, depositing it largely on Barn 28 and a pair of unsuspecting trucks.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains