New York regulators Oct. 21 gave final approval to a new rule authorizing the testing of post-race samples for performance-enhancing erythropoetin antibodies. The New York Racing and Wagering Board said the testing would begin Nov. 1, which would make New York the first state to require the test.
Most Popular Stories
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Hootenanny Rallies to Win Juvenile Turf
- Bob Neumeier Hospitalized After a Stroke
- Long On Value's Late Run Lands Twilight Derby
- Moore: 'If it Rains, I hope it Rains Hard'
- Patient Cary Street Wins Las Vegas Marathon
- My Fiona Rides Rail to Golden State Victory
- Hearing Set on Instant Racing Trial Date
- No Nay Never to Coolmore After BC Turf Sprint
- Chitu Makes Quick Work of Damascus Win