Randall Zeller, a partner in Kentucky-based Dapple Bloodstock and Dapple Stud, died unexpectedly Feb. 27 in New York City.
Glencrest Farm and Dapple Stable's graded stakes winner Necessary Evil suffered an injury while finishing unplaced in the Sept. 5 Darley Debutante Stakes (gr. I) at Del Mar.
The Keeneland September yearling sale kept rocking along Monday as the trickle-down theory associated with the lengthy auction continued to be proven right on target.
Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott was on hand Jan. 17 to oversee workouts by many of his top Gulfstream Park-based horses including Dapple Stables' Stockholder, who is being pointing toward the $1-million Ocala Breeders' Sales Classic, the highlight of the Jan. 29 Sunshine Millions program.
Most Popular Stories
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- A. P. Indian Seeks Vanderbilt Repeat
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters