Randall Zeller, a partner in Kentucky-based Dapple Bloodstock and Dapple Stud, died unexpectedly Feb. 27 in New York City.
Glencrest Farm and Dapple Stable's graded stakes winner Necessary Evil suffered an injury while finishing unplaced in the Sept. 5 Darley Debutante Stakes (gr. I) at Del Mar.
The Keeneland September yearling sale kept rocking along Monday as the trickle-down theory associated with the lengthy auction continued to be proven right on target.
Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott was on hand Jan. 17 to oversee workouts by many of his top Gulfstream Park-based horses including Dapple Stables' Stockholder, who is being pointing toward the $1-million Ocala Breeders' Sales Classic, the highlight of the Jan. 29 Sunshine Millions program.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Rockin Jojo First Winner for Street Magician
- Little Journey Favored in Boiling Springs
- Dissident, I Do Win in Australia, New Zealand
- Durkin Nears Finish Line of Brilliant Career
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely