Snug Harbour collected her fifth consecutive victory in the $100,000 Office Queen Stakes at Calder Race Course on Saturday afternoon.
Overbrook Farm's surging Cape Hope registered her fourth straight victory on the grass with a three-quarters of a length win in the $100,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies at Gulfstream Park Saturday.
Fair Grounds shipper Cape Hope heads into Saturday's $100,000 Herecomesthebride (gr. IIIT) as the one to beat in the 3-year-old filly stakes on the Gulfstream Park grass.
J D Farm's homebred filly Dansetta Light turned in a gritty performance to win a blanket finish in Saturday's $100,000 Tropical Park Oaks by a neck over Dynamite Lass.
A group of newly minted 3-year-old fillies, highlighted by a trio of Florida-breds, will take the gate Jan. 1 for the $100,000 Tropical Park Oaks at Calder Race Course, going 1 1/16-miles on the turf.
Rich in Spirit will bid to keep her perfect record on turf intact as the probable favorite in Saturday's $100,000 Tropical Park Oaks, a highlight of the $350,000 Grand Slam III program at Calder Race Course.
Glen Hill Farm's Kentucky shipper Rich in Spirit rewarded her connections with a victory in Saturday's $100,000 John Franks Juvenile Fillies Turf on Florida Million day at Calder Race Course.
Barbara Vivian and Dominic Vittese's Aclassysassylassy can join Nancy's Glitter as the only filly to sweep the three-race Florida Stallions Stakes series if she can win the $400,000 My Dear Girl Stakes Saturday at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year