Rose Mary Chandler, owner/breeder of 2011 Texas Horse of the Year Skip a Smile, and the owners and breeders of five other Texas-bred divisional champions were honored by the Texas Thoroughbred Association.
With fewer horses offered, the Fasig-Tipton Texas sale of 2-year-olds in training at Lone Star Park Tuesday resulted in increases in average and median prices but a higher buyback rate.
Fasig-Tipton closed out its selling year on a high note, with across-the-board increases at its Texas mixed auction Sunday at Lone Star Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Captain Serious, Empire Dreams Head Showcase
- Stryker Phd Smart Choice in Longacres Mile
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- Travers Stakes: Bayern Gets a Bath
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?