Rose Mary Chandler, owner/breeder of 2011 Texas Horse of the Year Skip a Smile, and the owners and breeders of five other Texas-bred divisional champions were honored by the Texas Thoroughbred Association.
With fewer horses offered, the Fasig-Tipton Texas sale of 2-year-olds in training at Lone Star Park Tuesday resulted in increases in average and median prices but a higher buyback rate.
Fasig-Tipton closed out its selling year on a high note, with across-the-board increases at its Texas mixed auction Sunday at Lone Star Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot