George Strawbridge Jr.'s Augustin Stable and Khalid Abdullah's Juddmonte Farms were the big winners at the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association National Awards Dinner Sept. 11, taking home the National Owner of the Year and National Breeder of the Year awards, respectively, at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm near Lexington.
Nashville recording artist Danielle Peck will headline the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association's National Awards Dinner Sept. 11 at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farms near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Litfin At Large: Belmont Super Saturday I