Michael Langford's recent purchase Carve was among the first horses to hit the track at Oaklawn Park early on the morning of March 10, breezing a half-mile before heavy rains left the track in sloppy condition.
Southwest Stakes contenders Texas Bling and Brown Almighty were on the worktab at Oaklawn Park Feb. 9, along with Bayakoa Stakes hopefuls Tiz Miz Sue, Don't Tell Sophia, and She's All In.
Texas Bling, surging between horses in deep stretch, registered a 128-1 shocker in the $300,000 Remington Springboard Mile for 2-year-olds Dec. 9 at Remington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress