Presious Passion's first start since his game front-running win in the United Nations (gr. IT) one month ago highlights seven stakes races worth a total of $800,000 that support the $1 million Haskell Invitational (gr. I) at Monmouth Park Aug. 3.
Dancing Band, a 4-year-old daughter of Dixieland Band, brought $250,000 to top Monday's concluding session of the Fasig-Tipton Winter Mixed Sale at the Lexington pavilion.
Lawrence Goichman's homebred 3-year-old filly J'ray, coming off a closing second-place finish at Churchill Downs, appears to be rounding into top form for Saturday's $100,000 Frances A. Genter (gr. IIIT) at Calder Race Course.
Arindel Farm's Wait a While ran her winning streak to three with an easy 4 3/4-length in the $150,000 Lake Placid (gr. IIT) on the inner turf course at Saratoga Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Competitive Field of 12 Distaffers in Frankel
- Leading Sire of 2014 - Tapit
- Can Shared Belief Be Beaten in the Malibu?
- NY to Adopt ARCI Rules on Multiple Violations
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Don't Tell Sophia Back at Oaklawn for 2015
- Handsome Mike to Stand at Pleasant Acres
- New Purse Payout for Charles Town Classic