Presious Passion's first start since his game front-running win in the United Nations (gr. IT) one month ago highlights seven stakes races worth a total of $800,000 that support the $1 million Haskell Invitational (gr. I) at Monmouth Park Aug. 3.
Dancing Band, a 4-year-old daughter of Dixieland Band, brought $250,000 to top Monday's concluding session of the Fasig-Tipton Winter Mixed Sale at the Lexington pavilion.
Lawrence Goichman's homebred 3-year-old filly J'ray, coming off a closing second-place finish at Churchill Downs, appears to be rounding into top form for Saturday's $100,000 Frances A. Genter (gr. IIIT) at Calder Race Course.
Arindel Farm's Wait a While ran her winning streak to three with an easy 4 3/4-length in the $150,000 Lake Placid (gr. IIT) on the inner turf course at Saratoga Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely
- Sageburg Will Stand in Ireland in 2015