The official winner of the 1968 Kentucky Derby never wore the blanket of roses. He never stood in the winner’s circle to have his photo taken for posterity.
Peter Fuller, the New England car dealer best known for owning 1968 disqualified Kentucky Derby winner Dancer's Image, died May 14 after a lengthy illness.
Runnymede Farm, the New Hampshire nursery founded by prominent Thoroughbred breeder and owner Peter Fuller, has new owners, according to Seacoastonline.com.
April 6, 1968
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel
- Noholdingback Bear in Gallant Bob Stakes
- Blacktype Wins Record Commonwealth Turf Cup