The official winner of the 1968 Kentucky Derby never wore the blanket of roses. He never stood in the winner’s circle to have his photo taken for posterity.
Peter Fuller, the New England car dealer best known for owning 1968 disqualified Kentucky Derby winner Dancer's Image, died May 14 after a lengthy illness.
Runnymede Farm, the New Hampshire nursery founded by prominent Thoroughbred breeder and owner Peter Fuller, has new owners, according to Seacoastonline.com.
April 6, 1968
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes