The official winner of the 1968 Kentucky Derby never wore the blanket of roses. He never stood in the winner’s circle to have his photo taken for posterity.
Peter Fuller, the New England car dealer best known for owning 1968 disqualified Kentucky Derby winner Dancer's Image, died May 14 after a lengthy illness.
Runnymede Farm, the New Hampshire nursery founded by prominent Thoroughbred breeder and owner Peter Fuller, has new owners, according to Seacoastonline.com.
April 6, 1968
Most Popular Stories
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- Mexikoma to Stand at Keen Farms
- OBS Championship Stakes Fields Set