Southern Equine Stables' 10-1 shot went wire-to-wire in the 1 1/8-mile Whitney, leaving Itsmyluckyday and Will Take Charge behind to finish in 1:48.05 on a fast track. Palace Malice, the 3-5 favorite, faded to sixth.
Supplemental entries to the Fasig-Tipton Nov. sale include grade I winners and grade I producers.
Fasig-Tipton announced Oct. 9 the addition of three broodmares to its 2013 November Sale supplemental catalog: Danceinthesunlight, Mi Vida, and Champagne d'Oro are cataloged as hips 213, 214, and 215.
It was more of the same for the fourth session of the 2008 Keeneland November breeding stock sale Nov. 6 at the Central Kentucky auction house as the number of horses sold, gross, average, and median all fell from last year's marks.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection