Hello Race Fans has launched a Thoroughbred horse racing fan education website, www.HelloRaceFans.com, to help new enthusiasts learn about and engage in horse racing.
Hello Race Fans, a horse racing fan education site launching later this year, has formed the Hello Race Fans Ad Network, bringing together independent horse racing sites into an advertising platform.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby