An application for an owner's license for reigning Horse of the Year Curlin has been received by the New York State Racing and Wagering Board, board spokesman Dan Toomey said July 8.
- By Tom Precious
State regulators have ordered the New York Racing Association to stop taking any Internet wagers from Connecticut residents, an embarrassing blow to NYRA on the first day of its new Internet wagering program.
Most Popular Stories
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Carina Mia Breezes at Churchill Downs
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer
- Coil's First Starter Wins in California
- Papa John's Again Partners With TAA
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby