Minnesota state Senator Dave Senjem (R-Rochester) and Representative Bob Gunther (R-Fairmont) introduced legislation that would permit the operation of video lottery terminals at Minnesota's two state-regulated racetracks.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve