Travis T. Tygart, chief executive officer of the United States Anti-Doping Agency, will deliver the keynote address Aug. 12 at The Jockey Club's 60th Annual Round Table Conference.
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club Aug. 14 announced a nine-step plan for the betterment of horse racing and breeding and expects to spend millions of dollars over the next five years to implement it.
The results of a major economic study of the Thoroughbred industry commissioned by The Jockey Club will be presented at The Jockey Club Round Table Conference on Matters Pertaining to Racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task