The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will offer a Thoroughbred Charities of America "check-off option" to all renewing and new membership applicants beginning in June.
Officials of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association and Thoroughbred Charities of America announced Monday that the two organizations have agreed to a strategic alliance aimed at expanding TCA's charitable programs on behalf of the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- Atreides Gets Distance Test in Indiana Derby
- Hashtag Bourbon Tough in Breeders' Futurity
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing
- Marchman Returns From Short Rest in Woodford
- TCA Draws Balanced Field of Distaff Sprinters
- Better Lucky Seeks to Repeat in First Lady
- Lenny's Place - Episode 2
- New Meet, New Racing Surface