The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will offer a Thoroughbred Charities of America "check-off option" to all renewing and new membership applicants beginning in June.
Officials of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association and Thoroughbred Charities of America announced Monday that the two organizations have agreed to a strategic alliance aimed at expanding TCA's charitable programs on behalf of the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- For January Race, Pegasus Field Depth Impressive
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year