The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will offer a Thoroughbred Charities of America "check-off option" to all renewing and new membership applicants beginning in June.
Officials of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association and Thoroughbred Charities of America announced Monday that the two organizations have agreed to a strategic alliance aimed at expanding TCA's charitable programs on behalf of the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- For Joe Rocco Jr., It's All About the Horse
- Aktabantay Knocked Out of BC Juvenile Turf
- Sire Tapit Closing in on Record Season
- Santa Anita Confident in New Dirt Surface
- Asmussen Aims to Make Untapable Feel at Home
- Northern Cal Trainers On Cup's Center Stage
- Top Decile Under Radar for Juvenile Fillies
- TimeformUS Breeders' Cup Preview: Distaff