The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will offer a Thoroughbred Charities of America "check-off option" to all renewing and new membership applicants beginning in June.
Officials of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association and Thoroughbred Charities of America announced Monday that the two organizations have agreed to a strategic alliance aimed at expanding TCA's charitable programs on behalf of the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator