Track announcer Dan Loiselle will call his last race at Woodbine Racetrack on May 31 bringing a 29-year career as thoroughbred race caller to a close.
Woodbine Entertainment Group today announced that Robert Geller will succeed Dan Loiselle as Woodbine's new Thoroughbred race caller. He'll call his first race at Woodbine on June 13.
Woodbine track announcer Dan Loiselle announced Dec. 9 that he will call his last race May 31, 2015, bringing a 29-year career as a Thoroughbred announcer to a close.
Announcers from racetracks across the United States, one from Canada, and one future racecaller, will participate in the 2002 All-Star Announcers Day at Arlington Park on Friday, the day before the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Superintendent Steven Pini Dies at 63
- Azar Captures With Anticipation Stakes
- Ageless, Living The Life Return for Masters
- NTWAB to Honor American Pharoah Team
- Final Take on Pharoah Post-Crown Tour
- Live Racing, Simulcasts Resume in Texas
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- Breaking & Training: Taking the Next Steps
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- Isabella Sings Tuned for Boiling Springs